With the weather finally cooling off, autumn is on its way, and what better way to celebrate than by throwing an autumnal banquet at Signature Banquets? The pumpkin spice season has plenty of built-in, crowd-pleasing ways to decorate, and our team can help you make your next event look anything from elegant to cozily rustic. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite themes for your next party. Call our on-site event planner in Lowell, IN to start planning your fall banquet today!
- Calligraphy pumpkins: White or ivory pumpkins can be dressed up with elegant metallic calligraphy. Use them to designate table numbers or simply emblazon large pumpkins with names or significant words as part of your tablescape.
- Pumpkin ice buckets and dip bowls: Hollowed-out pumpkins can make great ice buckets and dip bowls. A scalloped edge and other carved details around the top add a pretty and unexpected feature.
- Cozy blankets: No matter where your party is held, autumn makes us think of crackling fires, crisp weather and, of course, curling up in warm blankets. Use assorted complimentary flannel blankets as tablecloths or make a “blanket station” for outdoor parties.
- All white: All-white décor in the fall is unexpected and elegant since white is usually associated with the snowy winter months. Assemble a selection of white pumpkins, berries, candles, flowers and even antlers for a beautiful monochromatic scene.
- Plaid: While some plaid can evoke “lumberjack,” we love plaid and flannel elements interspersed with dramatic black and white tableware and flowers. It’s a great balance between masculine and feminine décor.
- Apple cider stalls, s’mores stands and chili bars: While not exactly “décor,” adding these stations to your party can add a playful and nostalgic element to your fall theme. Chalkboard signs and tin cups for condiments will ensure your party looks like something straight out of Pinterest.
- Gourd name cards: Tiny gourds make great bases for name cards—calligraphy name tags can be tied around their stems, along with leaves, acorns, bells or other decorative charms, and incorporated into each place setting. If you’ve got a sweet tooth, you could swap gourds for wrapped caramel apples. Each guest will have a personalized treat!
- Lanterns: The best part about cool autumn nights are the bonfires, lanterns and other ways we brighten our surroundings. Using lanterns and fairy lights brings the glow of the bonfire indoors, and without the smoke!
Check out our event planner and venue in Lowell, IN
We hope some of these themes and décor ideas have inspired you to start planning your perfect fall banquet party. If you need some extra help, be sure to call on the team at Signature Banquets, your local event planner in Lowell, IN. We can assist you in achieving the cozy autumn-themed party of your dreams. We are a family owned and operated business with 30 years of experience in the industry, and we specialize in hosting and planning special events such as weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, corporate events and more. Get in touch with us today to set up a consultation to discuss your event!