Many couples are “married” to the idea of a spring or summer wedding. If you and your future spouse are flexible, however, you may want to consider the possibility of an offseason wedding. Nuptial ceremonies that take place between December and March are often less expensive, easier to plan and more convenient for both participants and guests! There are many benefits to obtaining a wedding reception hall in Lowell, IN in the offseason:
- Better venue options: You can select the date that you truly want when you plan a winter wedding. Wedding reception halls in Lowell, IN are often overbooked in the summer season, meaning that you will have to compromise for a less-desirable date for your anniversary. In the offseason, venues typically have wide-open calendars, and may even offer you a seasonal discount.
- More decorating themes: A myriad of winter-themed decorations can make your special day really stand out. Rather than relying on the traditional wedding décor available in the summer months, you can deck out your wedding reception hall in Lowell, IN with ornamentation celebrating the winter holidays. Ice sculptures could be an excellent way to showcase your cold-weather creativity!
- Cheaper travel and lodging: Friends and family members coming in from out of town can have trouble finding accommodations during the busy season. Additionally, airfare and gasoline both run higher during the summer vacation season. Ensure that your wedding isn’t a financial burden on your guests, and plan it for the offseason.
- More comfortable environment: Black tie affairs require guests to dress to the nines—which is painfully uncomfortable in the summer heat. Even if your summer wedding were to be held indoors, the act of simply getting to the venue could cause you and your guests a substantial amount of discomfort. You and your partner shouldn’t be uncomfortable as you meet at the altar. Offseason weddings help you avoid this!
- Avoid wedding fatigue: Everyone is getting married in the summer. Double bookings are frequent concerns for wedding guests. Ensure that your friends and family are able to make it by planning your big day for the offseason! Planning a winter wedding is a great way to take stress out of the affair for both the happy couple as well as their guests. Wedding attendees will be thrilled to go to your winter wedding.
Offseason weddings are perfect for couples hoping to save on their nuptial expenses, and help prevent their big day from becoming a financial burden to their guests. Additionally, holding your wedding in the offseason makes it unique, and helps you to set it apart from other ceremonies. Plus, think of how much more exciting your honeymoon will be when it’s taking you out of the cold!
Signature Banquets is the premier wedding reception hall in Lowell, IN. Our family-owned and operated establishment is the best place in the region for you and your loved one to tie the knot. If you are looking for an excellent locale to host your offseason wedding, contact one of our friendly and professional team members today!