Weddings are special and lovely events that should be a joy to plan. If preparing for your big day is causing you stress, you should reevaluate the way in which you are approaching your nuptial ceremonies.
Wedding venues in Lowell, IN may offer special incentives to couples who choose to have their big day fall between Monday and Friday. Additionally, you may have much better luck choosing the time and location of your choice if you opt for a weekday wedding.
If you are flexible as to when your wedding occurs, here are just some of the reasons that you should consider a weekday date:
- Cheaper travel: It will be much more cost-effective for guests to attend your wedding on a weekday. You can help your friends and family members avoid the weekend’s premium prices by planning to tie the knot between Monday and Friday. Additionally, it will be much cheaper to leave for your honeymoon!
- More availability: Wedding venues in Lowell, IN book up quickly! You can ensure that you are able to secure the spot of your dreams by planning for a weekday wedding. Additionally, because venues may have only one or two weddings on a weekday, they may be able to better accommodate any special requests that you might have.
- More affordable services: Services such as catering, dress rentals and more may be more affordable during the week. In addition, it is almost certain that you will pay less to secure wedding venues in Lowell, IN between Monday and Friday than you would on the weekend.
- Keep on celebrating: Just because you get married on a Monday doesn’t mean that you can’t party! A weekday wedding could be a great excuse to have yet another celebration in the days following your event. You could have a more casual get-together with your extended friend network on the weekend.
- Accommodate special dates: Do you want to share an anniversary with your grandparents, or do you want to get married on the day that you began dating? Weekday weddings can be an excellent way to mark any significant dates that you may want to continue celebrating.
- More intimate services: For many weekend wedding goers, nuptial ceremonies can be stressful affairs. You can hold more intimate, personalized services for just your and your spouse’s loved ones by hosting a weekday wedding. A weekend after-party can be a great way to include any friends and co-workers who were unable to make it to the ceremony.
Weekday weddings are great options for couples hoping to save on their expenses or honor a significant date. You and your future spouse can have a much more enjoyable time planning your big day by hosting it during the week.
Signature Banquets offers one of the premier wedding venues in Lowell, IN. Our awe-inspiring space is the perfect place the celebrate the love between you and your special someone. If you are wondering how you can make your big day truly shine, contact one of our knowledgeable and helpful associates today!