Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and you want it to be perfect, but there are often challenges that you will encounter during the planning process. One of the most difficult decisions you have to make during the wedding planning process is where you will have your wedding. There are a variety of wedding venues in Lowell, IN, but not every venue will be able to live up to your expectations, no matter how they might look on paper.
Questions to ask before booking
It’s important to take plenty of time to screen potential wedding venues before you make a decision about which one you will choose for your event. After you conduct a few initial searches, you can compile a list of several different venues and schedule consultations. During a consultation, you can ask a representative from that venue some specific questions to determine whether their venue is right for you:
- What are the fees? One of the most important things to consider when you’re choosing an event venue is how much it’s going to cost. Make sure you have a thorough understanding of all of the fees associated with renting the venue and whether these fees are subject to change under special circumstances. You should also find out whether there are discounted fees if you book during less popular times of the year or on weekdays.
- How many guests can you accommodate? Every event venue has a specific capacity cap that you can’t exceed during an event. Find out about the maximum capacity of the space so that you can decide whether there will be sufficient room for all of your guests. For the most comfortable and enjoyable experience, it’s best to avoid event venues that have just enough capacity for your guests. Instead, choose a venue that gives you a little more wiggle room to work with.
- What facilities will we have access to? There are many event venues with a lot of space and facilities, but some venues limit your use of these extra spaces. Make sure that you understand exactly how much space and which facilities you will have access to during your event.
- Are you licensed and insured? Because of liability concerns, it’s important that you work with an event venue that is fully licensed and insured to host gatherings. You can ask for proof of licensure and insurance to be certain that the event venue you are considering is fully qualified to offer the services you need. You should never do business with wedding venues in Lowell, IN if they can’t prove that they are licensed and insured.
Check out our wedding venues in Lowell, IN
At Signature Banquets, we know how important it is for you to find a wedding venue that you love, and we are dedicated to providing you with a space that meets all of your expectations. As a family owned and operated business, we are committed to offering quality venue space and event services, as well as professional support from our experienced event planners. You can learn more about all of the services that we offer and check out our facilities by browsing our website or giving us a call to schedule a consultation today.
Hosting a party for your employees can boost morale and improve relationships within your company, but planning a company party isn’t an easy task, especially if you have a lot of employees. The good news is that as long as you stay organized and focused, you can pull of a company party that your employees will be buzzing about for months. Here are a few of the best tips from an event planner in Lowell, IN for getting your party plans in gear.
Why should you plan a party?
Lots of companies don’t host holiday parties because of the time, energy and cost associated with party planning. While skipping these parties might be an easy way to save a little money in the short term, the positive effects of planning parties for your employees far outweigh the upfront costs. Throwing a party for your employees gives you an opportunity to show them that you appreciate what they do, and it can boost morale significantly. For the most successful party possible, it’s important to invest some energy into throwing a party that your employees can truly enjoy. You may even want to partner with an event planner in Lowell, IN from Signature Banquets for additional support. Here are some tips to get you started:
- Set a date and a budget: Before you can start nailing down venues, caterers and other event details, you have to decide on a date and budget for your party. Having these details in place from the outset will make it easier for you to make additional decisions about your party moving forward.
- Decide what kind of party you will have: Your company culture and the interests of your employees will influence the type of party you host. If you have a close-knit group of employees, a casual gathering or activity-centered party is a great option. On the other hand, if you have a lot more employees and a more formal business culture, you should plan a more formal party.
- Select a venue: You should try to find and reserve a venue as soon as possible after you choose a date for your party. Some companies host their parties in the office, but it’s nice to rent a venue if you’re a little bit short on space or you don’t have the facilities you need for catering, activities and socializing. It can also just be nice for your employees to gather together someplace other than the office for a change.
- Plan food and entertainment: The food you serve can make or break your party, so make sure you take some time to find a great catering option for your company’s get-together. It’s a good idea to err on the side of ordering too much food rather than risk running out. If there are leftovers, you can bring them to work the next day or send them home with your employees.
When you work with the team at Signature Banquets, you can feel confident that you will receive the best services, facilities and recommendations possible for your company party. We are proud to provide beautiful facilities, planning support and additional event services so that you can make your vision for your event a reality. Whether you’re hosting a company party or a wedding, we are here to support you with all of the services you need to make it happen. For years, our family owned and operated business has been dedicated to the quality of our services and facilities, and we continue to develop a reputation for our professionalism and exceptional services. Give us a call today to get started with a free consultation with an event planner in Lowell, IN!