When you’re planning a party, you have a long list of to-dos running through your head just about all the time. This is even more true when the party you’re planning is your own wedding. From flower arrangements to caterers, and dresses to table settings, there is a seemingly endless array of choices that you will have to make to ensure that your big day is everything you’ve dreamed it would be.
One of the biggest details you’ll have to hammer out early on in the planning process is the specific time that your wedding will take place. Some people prefer evening weddings that continue into the late hours of the night, while others plan a laid-back lunchtime reception. Still others find that morning weddings are the right choice for them, and there are plenty of reasons why booking an event venue in Lowell, IN for a morning wedding is an option worth considering:
- Cost savings: Since so many weddings take place later in the afternoon or during the evening, many vendors and venues offer pricing discounts for morning weddings. You can also enjoy additional cost savings because the menus for breakfasts and brunches tend to be much less expensive than dinner menus.
- Unique food options: Many dinner options at weddings are predictable, and potentially even tired. A waffle bar, on the other hand, is anything but! You can serve up elegant brunch options or lay out a buffet-style spread with sweet and savory breakfast staples. As a nice added touch, consider a coffee bar or even hire a barista in lieu of having a traditional bar.
- More schedule-friendly: Lots of people are unable to attend weddings due to scheduling conflicts. During the summer months, it’s not uncommon for someone to potentially multiple weddings to attend in a single weekend. By scheduling your wedding in the morning, it is more likely that your guests will be able to attend without any scheduling conflicts.
- No rush: Many venues have a specified time in the evening when you have to be out. With a morning wedding, you may not be as rushed, and you can simply enjoy your special day without any pressure.
- Great lighting: In the morning, the sun is at the perfect place in the sky to give off incredible natural lighting for photos at your event venue in Lowell, IN. In addition, the mild weather in the morning allows you to have an outdoor summer wedding without forcing your guests to endure excessive daytime heat.
In some cases, a morning wedding can come with some disadvantages. Some service providers and vendors may not offer service in the morning. In addition, you will likely have to get up early on the day of your event, which can be a challenge if you aren’t naturally an early riser. It’s important to think about the specifics of your situation to determine whether a morning wedding is the right choice for you.
Book an event venue in Lowell, IN
Plan your summer wedding at a gorgeous venue where you can truly enjoy the natural lighting and the mild weather. At Signature Banquets, we are here to make all of your dreams for your wedding become a reality. We are an event venue in Lowell, IN with considerable experience accommodating guests with beautiful event spaces and helpful services, including gourmet catering and in-house wedding planners, to create an unforgettable wedding experience. You can tour our facilities, find out more about our services and arrange a consultation by calling us or sending an email.
Trying to decide on a wedding date is never easy, with each season offering its own unique advantages. If you are looking to create something truly unique, have you ever considered having your wedding on Easter Day? Here are 10 reasons you should think about talking to your wedding planner in Lowell, IN about a beautiful Easter wedding:
- Not-so-traditional wedding dress: If you are looking to get away from the traditional white for your wedding dress, an Easter wedding is the perfect time to do it. Blue, lemon, mint or pink are all colorful, fashionable and trendy options that will fit in particularly well with the season.
- Creativity options: Colorful Easter eggs will make for great table adornment at the reception, and eggs painted with the couple’s name and wedding date on them would make fitting and memorable wedding favors as well.
- Keep the kids occupied: As special as the day will be for the lucky couple, keeping the children at a wedding occupied can be a challenging task. At an Easter wedding, you will find that it won’t be nearly as difficult keeping the young ones entertained with Easter-themed activities and crafts.
- Enjoy the spring weather: One of the best things about an Easter wedding is that it takes place during spring, which means that you will be able to enjoy fresh air, warm weather and longer daylight hours if you opt for an outdoor wedding.
- Next-level photography: With the agreeable weather and longer days, you will also have the pleasure of taking stunning wedding photos under the bright spring sun. Any photos you take as the sun sets will be equally as remarkable.
- Vibrant color options: Because there are so many colors that are popular during the Easter holiday season, the color scheme options for your wedding will be endless.
- Wedding cake: Since there are so many different Easter themes you can play around with, no matter what choices you make for your Easter-themed wedding cake, it will surely open up your options unlike any other time of year.
- Springtime flowers: Although you can get fresh flowers year-round, there is nothing quite like the beauty that is a bouquet or floral arrangement that is prepared with burgeoning, fresh spring flowers.
- Fresh food: With many fruits and vegetables being in season during the spring, locating and sourcing food will be a cost-effective endeavor, which will certainly help with your overall wedding budget.
- Long weekend: As an added bonus, the Easter holiday is often treated as an extended weekend each year, giving everyone extra time off of work to recover from the festivities. That means there is no reason why the party and celebration can’t last all night long.
The team at Signature Banquets has over 30 years of experience helping happy couples and families create lasting memories, and if you have been thinking about an Easter wedding, we’d love to help! Our wedding planners in Lowell, IN are dedicated to making sure that you have what you need your special day, so give us a call today to learn about the many services we can offer you!
Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and you will hold the memories from this special day for decades to come. For almost as long as people have been getting married, they have used art mediums to commemorate the occasion. From Renaissance portraits that commemorated the union of high-profile couples to the digital photography that we have today, weddings have always been considered a special occasion that should be immortalized.
In recent decades, people have had the opportunity to keep even more detailed documentation of their weddings with videography. Wedding videos can be as simple as having a relative hold up a smartphone during the reception, but many couples opt to hire a professional for a wedding video with higher production value. If you plan on going this route, it’s important that you know what to look for in your wedding videographer:
- Ask for references: Hiring a videographer is about more than just the finished product. You want to be sure that whomever you hire is going to provide you with a great experience, from initial pricing to filming on the day of the event. The best way to determine the quality of the experience that you can expect is by asking for references, looking for online reviews and asking family and friends about their hiring experience. In fact, a wedding planner in Lowell, IN may even be able to recommend a videographer they’ve worked with in the past.
- Establish an agreement: Make sure that you have a written agreement with your videographer that establishes the amount you will pay, when you will receive a copy of the finished videos from your wedding and how long you can expect them to be filming on the day of the event.
- Take a look at previous work: Just because a videographer is talented and capable of taking high-quality footage of your wedding doesn’t mean that they are necessarily the right choice for you. By looking at their work before you hire them, you will be able to determine whether their specific style matches what you’re looking for.
- Get all of your questions answered: You should sit down with a potential videographer long before your wedding so that you can ask any questions you might have and clearly communicate your specific requests to them. It’s also a good idea to ask about how they will interact with guests at your wedding. You don’t want to hire a videographer who is going to be getting in the way of your guests just for the sake of getting a good shot.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed about planning your big day, hiring a wedding planner in Lowell, IN can take much of the stress off of your shoulders. At Signature Banquets, we are happy to provide you with everything from gorgeous event spaces to in-house wedding planning services. We are proud to deliver outstanding service that ensures that every last detail of your big event goes off without a hitch. Call or email us to speak to one of our professional team members about our services and amenities, and to schedule a free consultation.