If you’re planning to host an event, whether it’s a bar mitzvah, a bridal shower or a business event, you’re going to need an event venue in Lowell, IN that will meet all of your and your attendees’ needs. Because there are so many venues to choose from, deciding on one can be very challenging.
In order to choose the perfect event venue for your needs, you’ll have to consider a lot of things, including location and cost. But there are a number of other things that you might not think about initially that can help you make your decision. By taking the time to consider and research these five things, you can more easily make your event venue decision and put on the best event possible!
- Setup and cleanup services: Does the event venue in question offer services that set up and take down the event decorations for you, or will you be required to do these things yourself? Setup and cleanup services can save you a lot of time and hassle, and you might even need to get more people to assist you if your event is large. Choosing an event venue in Lowell, IN that offers these services as part of the cost can be a great choice.
- Parking: Does the event venue have its own parking lot where your guests can park for free? Is there a valet service? If there is not a parking lot, are there lots nearby where guests can park and take a short walk? Parking is something you must consider, because if parking is not easily accessible, you’ll need to find other ways to get your attendees to the venue.
- Tables, chairs and linens: Will the event venue provide tables and chairs? Most venues do, but it helps to be sure. Additionally, will they provide table linens for you, and do these match the aesthetic of the event you’re trying to host? Depending on the size of your event, having to supply your own tables, chairs and linens can be a big pain.
- Insurance: Some events won’t be able to work with you if you do not have insurance to cover liability. Some venues require you to add them as an additional insured party for the event, so it’s important to know this early in the process so you can get these details sorted out.
- Date flexibility: Sometimes, venues will have dates they want to fill with events and will offer a lower price if you decide on one of those dates. If your event date can be flexible, working with an event venue that has these lower-cost options might be a good choice for your budget and allow you to spend more money on food and decorations.
If you are searching for the perfect event venue in Lowell, IN, call Signature Banquets! We specialize in hosting and planning special events and weddings in our first-class banquet facility. Take full advantage of our 9,000 square-foot banquet hall and outdoor patio areas for your event, as well as our in-house catering staff and event planners! Call us today to set up your free consultation.
Weddings are special and lovely events that should be a joy to plan. If preparing for your big day is causing you stress, you should reevaluate the way in which you are approaching your nuptial ceremonies.
Wedding venues in Lowell, IN may offer special incentives to couples who choose to have their big day fall between Monday and Friday. Additionally, you may have much better luck choosing the time and location of your choice if you opt for a weekday wedding.
If you are flexible as to when your wedding occurs, here are just some of the reasons that you should consider a weekday date:
- Cheaper travel: It will be much more cost-effective for guests to attend your wedding on a weekday. You can help your friends and family members avoid the weekend’s premium prices by planning to tie the knot between Monday and Friday. Additionally, it will be much cheaper to leave for your honeymoon!
- More availability: Wedding venues in Lowell, IN book up quickly! You can ensure that you are able to secure the spot of your dreams by planning for a weekday wedding. Additionally, because venues may have only one or two weddings on a weekday, they may be able to better accommodate any special requests that you might have.
- More affordable services: Services such as catering, dress rentals and more may be more affordable during the week. In addition, it is almost certain that you will pay less to secure wedding venues in Lowell, IN between Monday and Friday than you would on the weekend.
- Keep on celebrating: Just because you get married on a Monday doesn’t mean that you can’t party! A weekday wedding could be a great excuse to have yet another celebration in the days following your event. You could have a more casual get-together with your extended friend network on the weekend.
- Accommodate special dates: Do you want to share an anniversary with your grandparents, or do you want to get married on the day that you began dating? Weekday weddings can be an excellent way to mark any significant dates that you may want to continue celebrating.
- More intimate services: For many weekend wedding goers, nuptial ceremonies can be stressful affairs. You can hold more intimate, personalized services for just your and your spouse’s loved ones by hosting a weekday wedding. A weekend after-party can be a great way to include any friends and co-workers who were unable to make it to the ceremony.
Weekday weddings are great options for couples hoping to save on their expenses or honor a significant date. You and your future spouse can have a much more enjoyable time planning your big day by hosting it during the week.
Signature Banquets offers one of the premier wedding venues in Lowell, IN. Our awe-inspiring space is the perfect place the celebrate the love between you and your special someone. If you are wondering how you can make your big day truly shine, contact one of our knowledgeable and helpful associates today!